Followers

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Somewhat Pieced Together



Everyone, I am back to being myself (somewhat). Yesterday I watched Fast Five with a group of friends, and the movie is Fantastic! If you are even a passing fan of ANY of the Fast & Furious movies, this is a must see. It combines people and events from every movie, bringing them together in one big moment. I can't do justice to this film, so just trust me, go see it.

Today I want to talk to you about another movie releasing this summer (7.1.11)


Transformers 3: Dark of the Moon

Here are the teaser trailers:





It will be interesting to see how the story develops, and of course, how well the movie does without Ms. Megan Fox


Apparently months ago it was decided by her that the studio was not offering her enough money to do another Transformers Movie.

In the new movie, Shia Labeouf is seen with this new girl:

8 comments:

  1. I want to grow up to be Shia Labeouf ... seriously dude HTF are you cast with such hotties!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss the Even Stevens Shia Labeouf.
    :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. megan fox has toe thumbs, glad she is not in the new one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We can do without Megan Fox like kicking rocks said she has toe thumbs LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great blog! Keep the posts coming, i enjoy reading them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Umm...I saw a hot girl, so I like this post.

    ReplyDelete